Sunday, July 29, 2012

Life’s a Roller Coaster

I just experienced my first roller coaster ride yesterday (yes, this was my first time). I can’t explain how awesome it was, and I realize how much I was actually missing out on, all these years. Buckling myself up and preparing for that first ride made me feel somewhat brave, in a sense. It reminded me of life itself in so many ways. It’s so short but it can seem scary at a glance. However, if you embrace it and dive in headfirst, it’s an overwhelming, worthwhile experience that leaves no time for regrets.

It seems we all want to finish our lives content, knowing we made the right choices. We aren’t promised to live without any disappointment, but sometimes you have to ignore it, throw on a smile for everyone and make the best out of it. One day I want to look back and say, “I didn’t do perfect but I feel really good about it.” I’m down to take risks even if it’s difficult. It’s all about fulfilling God’s plan, by getting out of the comfort zone.

Life’s a roller coaster. Don’t you dare close your eyes. Yes, it has its twists and turns, but if you hold on tight and keep faith, it’ll be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment