Friday, June 15, 2012

Charisma and Déjà Vu

When I go to a place I haven’t been to in years, the memories flood in like a waterfall. It’s amazing how so many good memories can be trapped within the walls of an old building or the eyes of a familiar old friend. Sometimes I wish I could revive certain moments of my life and relive instances just because they are so uplifting.

Cherishing and reminiscing are two things I do without thinking. But when I take a minute to reflect on these things, I realize how remarkable they are and how much God loves me to have given me such an amazing life with amazing people and heartwarming times spent in togetherness. Everything can be magical and electrifying. I know I’ve felt these feelings before, but where? Charisma and déjà vu and their effects surround me. I want to make sure I do something in every situation. I want to treasure this life with every thread of who I am. Every second is precious. Every person is amazing. There’s potential in every corner, and I’m ready for whatever this life throws at me.

I’d rather make a moment than sit here and wait for one.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't find this werid or anything, But I just recently discovered your blog, and well... I think its pretty amazing! After I started reading some of the posts you put up on here, I've been so inspired! Earlier in my life I had gone through a lot of hard things, and I never really had anyone there for me. After I read your posts I have realized that God has been here with me the entire time. I always go to church, I have since I was little and I still do. I guess I never really payed any attention to the message that my pastor was setting out there though. Now I am officially teaching Sunday school at my church, and I sit in during the message so that I can hear it. I'm now starting to read my bible every night and it feels so good knowing that Jesus Christ is in my life. And you know what? I have you to thank for that. I look forward to reading more of you blog and I hope you never stop writing it!

    ReplyDelete